Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Perlensterne & Figuren


"Beaded stars & figures"
By Ingrid Moras, published in 2006

Available on Amazon

The patterns are collected in a removable booklet stapled in the middle of the book. All the patterns are printed pretty big and in color. This is not a book of beaded animals, so it's a little different from the other books I have posted about. There are a few animal patterns, though, but most of them use special beads, often in different shapes and sizes.

My favorite patterns are the snowflakes:

2 comments:

  1. I really wish someone would post the instructions on how to make these things. So far, I've only found people talking about books on the topic (usually just author, title, and brief summaries-- that's it!!) or pictures of ones they did. None of that is helpful for me. I don't think it would violate copyright laws to post instructions for a basic perlensterne.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry I can't help you, as I don't know how to make these stars myself...

    ReplyDelete