Monday, April 5, 2010

Creepy Cute Crochet


By Christen Haden, published in 2008
Available on Amazon

I ordered my copy direcly from the author (NeedleNoodles on Etsy), so she signed it for me! I just love that little fluffy monster on the top :)


All the critters are made up by a basic body and/or a basic head, with different attributes and color changes. That makes the little creatures very addictive, and once you've made a couple you can easily start making up your own variations. The crochet terms are American, and the patterns are presented both in writing and symbol charts.

On the back of the book it says that it contains 20 patterns, but there are actually just 19. The Viking is missing, but not to worry, the pattern has now been posted here. The author has also poster other expansions on her blog, including a Pirate captain, a Witch and a Valkyrie.

My favorite pattern is of course the Cthulhu:

No comments:

Post a Comment