Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Grunnbok i strikking


"How to knit"
By Debbie Bliss, first published in 1999
Available (used) on Amazon

This is a Norwegian translation, and for some reason the publisher split the original into two separate books. Unfortunately I only have the second book, bought on sale a few years ago. I don't know if the first book is available in Norwegian anymore...

Since this is the second book, the patterns and knitting techniques are somewhat complicated and probably best suited for an advanced knitter. I think I need the first book before I can use this one... There are lots of explanations and illustrations for the knitting techniques, and there are also charts for color patterns and a few patterns for actual projects like sweaters and afghans.

No comments:

Post a Comment